Focaccia senza glutine
A delicious Ligurian flatbread made from gluten free dough with olive oil and fresh herbs.
Amount 4 servings
- 300 g potatoes
- 250 g rice flour
- 40 g tapioca starch
- 6 g fresh yeast
- 145 g water lukewarm
- 20 g olive oil extra virgin
- 10 g salt
Seasoning & Greasing
- coarse sea salt
- olive oil extra virgin
- First boil the potatoes for about 20 minutes. Then peel, press with a potato ricer into a bowl and let cool.
- Dissolve the yeast in the lukewarm water. Then add it to the cooled potatoes together with the rice flour and tapioca starch. Now carefully knead it with your hands until a compact mass is formed.
- Then add the olive oil and salt and knead again until the oil is completely absorbed by the dough.
- Then place the dough in a bowl and cover with a tea towel or cling film. Let it rest in a warm place for at least 2 hours.
- Grease a baking tray and place the dough on it. Now flatten the dough with your fingertips and pull it apart until it is spread over the entire surface. To prevent the dough from sticking to your fingers, it helps to rub them with a little olive oil.
- Then work small depressions into the dough with your fingertips. Again, grease the fingers with a little olive oil.
- Now drizzle everything with olive oil and spread a few leaves of rosemary and the coarse sea salt flakes all over the surface of the dough.
- Now just put the tray in the oven for 40 minutes at 400°F/200°C top/bottom heat. Finally, remove from the oven and allow to cool briefly. Now you can enjoy the delicious gluten free focaccia!Buon appetito!
Calories: 369kcal (18%)Carbohydrates: 73g (24%)Protein: 6g (12%)Fat: 6g (9%)Saturated fatty acids: 1g (5%)