Pizzette di melanzane
Baked eggplant rings with tomatoes and mozzarella cheese
- First, preheat the oven to 190°C/370°F circulating air.
- Wash the eggplant and remove the stems. Cut about 1cm thick slices from it with the vegetable slicer.
- Arrange the eggplant slices side by side on a baking sheet lined with baking paper. Then brush each with a little olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Now place in the preheated oven for 15 minutes.
- In the meantime, wash the tomatoes and cut them into small pieces. Drain the mozzarella well and dice. Finely chop the basil.
- Once the eggplants are done baking, remove them and top each with the tomato pieces. Then spread the mozzarella cubes on top and place in the oven for another 5 minutes.
- Take the delicious pizzas out of the oven, drizzle with a little olive oil and garnish with chopped basil. Then serve hot and enjoy immediately.Buon appetito!
Calories: 20kcal (1%)Carbohydrates: 1gProtein: 1g (2%)Fat: 1g (2%)Saturated fatty acids: 1g (5%)Cholesterol: 4mg (1%)