As an Amazon Associate, we earn from qualifying purchases.
Pizzette di melanzane
- First, preheat the oven to 190°C/370°F circulating air.
- Wash the eggplant and remove the stems. Cut about 1cm thick slices from it with the vegetable slicer.
- Arrange the eggplant slices side by side on a baking sheet lined with baking paper. Then brush each with a little olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Now place in the preheated oven for 15 minutes.
- In the meantime, wash the tomatoes and cut them into small pieces. Drain the mozzarella well and dice. Finely chop the basil.
- Once the eggplants are done baking, remove them and top each with the tomato pieces. Then spread the mozzarella cubes on top and place in the oven for another 5 minutes.
- Take the delicious pizzas out of the oven, drizzle with a little olive oil and garnish with chopped basil. Then serve hot and enjoy immediately.Buon appetito!
I hope you enjoyed my eggplant pizzas! Here are some more delicious recipes for you…
Looking for original Italian ingredients for the eggplant pizzas?
ItalianStyleCooking Shopping Tip
If you are a big fan of Italy and are looking for original Italian goods, Made in Italy from Amazon is the right place for you. Browse to your heart’s content for food, furniture and home accessories, clothing and cosmetics products made by Italian craftsmen and manufacturers. In each product you will find the peculiarities of Italian production.