This recipe is very suitable when it should go quickly and you want to do without carbohydrates. Thanks to the peppers and fresh spinach nice vitamins are also included. The aroma and taste of the smoked salmon round off this low carb meal perfectly.
- Thoroughly clean and dry the spinach and bell bell pepper. Cut the bell bell pepper into fine rings. Peel and finely dice the onion and garlic. Cut the smoked salmon into pieces.
- Beat the eggs and put them in a bowl. Add the cottage cheese and mix thoroughly. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Heat the olive oil in a frying pan. Sauté the garlic and onion until translucent. Add the bell bell pepper and sauté briefly. Add the spinach and sauté lightly until it has collapsed. Season with salt and pepper to taste and mix well.
- Add the beaten eggs to the frying pan and stir well. Then fry for 6 to 8 minutes over low heat with the lid closed, until the bottom of the frittata is cooked. Using a large plate, turn the omelet over and return it to the frying pan. Spread the pieces of smoked salmon evenly on top. Now also lightly fry this side again for 6 to 8 minutes (without lid).
- Finally, divide into four equal pieces and arrange on plates.Buon appetito!
If you like spinach frittata with smoked salmon, you may also like these recipes
Looking for original Italian ingredients for the spinach frittata?
ItalianStyleCooking Shopping Tip
If you are a big fan of Italy and are looking for original Italian goods, Made in Italy from Amazon is the right place for you. Browse to your heart’s content for food, furniture and home accessories, clothing and cosmetics products made by Italian craftsmen and manufacturers. In each product you will find the peculiarities of Italian production.