VONGOLE ALLA PESCATORA
- First remove damaged and empty clams. Gently tap the remaining mussels against a cutting board. The clean mussels remain closed, while the sand-filled mussels open. Place the clean mussels in a colander and rinse. Now place the sieve in a bowl with water and plenty of coarse salt. Let the mussels soak for about 2 hours.
- Heat olive oil in a pan and sweat the garlic cloves in it. Rinse the mussels well and drain. Then add them to the hot pan and toss well. Deglaze with the white wine and simmer over medium heat for a few minutes until the wine has completely evaporated.
- Now cover with a lid and cook for about 2 minutes. The mussels will open with the heat. Once they have all opened, remove the pan from the heat and remove the garlic.
- Finally, add finely chopped parsley and toss thoroughly.
- Arrange on deep plates, serve immediately and enjoy.Buon appetito!
I hope you enjoyed my clams! Here are a few more recipes for you….
Looking for original Italian ingredients for the clams?
ItalianStyleCooking Shopping Tip
If you are a big fan of Italy and are looking for original Italian goods, Made in Italy from Amazon is the right place for you. Browse to your heart’s content for food, furniture and home accessories, clothing and cosmetics products made by Italian craftsmen and manufacturers. In each product you will find the peculiarities of Italian production.