Salmone alla mediterranea al forno
- 800 g salmon fillet 4 pieces
- 500 g cherry tomatoes
- 60 g olives
- 5 g capers
- 1 clove garlic
- 30 ml olive oil extra virgin
- 1 tbsp oregano dried
- salt to taste
- pepper to taste
- Wash, dry and quarter the cherry tomatoes. Peel and halve the garlic. Put everything in a large bowl. Now add the olive oil and oregano, season with salt to taste and mix everything thoroughly. Then cover with plastic wrap and let rest at room temperature for an hour.
- Preheat the oven to 360°F (180°C).
- Wash the salmon fillets thoroughly and pat dry. Remove the skin and bones.
- Provide a casserole dish and grease with a little olive oil. Pour in about ⅔ of the marinated tomatoes and spread evenly over the bottom. Remove the garlic.
- Place the salmon fillets on top of the tomatoes, spacing them slightly apart, and top with the remaining tomatoes. Season with salt and pepper.
- Now add the olives and capers and spread evenly.
- Last but not least, place in the preheated oven for about 15 minutes. Then just remove and serve immediately and enjoy.Buon appetito!
I hope you enjoyed my baked mediterranean salmon recipe! Here are some more delicious recipes for you…
LEETOYI Ceramic Small Baking Dish, Porcelain 2-Piece Rectangular Bakeware with Double Handle, Baking Pans for Cooking and Cake Dinner 7.5″×5 (White)
This Baking Dish is made of ceramic. Can be safely heated to 500°F. LEETOYI baking set surface is smooth and bright, and it is very easy to clean.At the same time,It can be used in the oven, microwave, freezer and dishwasher.