Filetto di passera di mare su riduzione di arancia con patate lesse
This delicious fish dish with a nice orange reduction is especially good when it has to go a little faster. Even for the inexperienced, the preparation is very simple.
A delicious and quick fish dish!
The links of the cooking equipment are affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, we earn from qualified purchases.
- Peel the potatoes, cut into quarters and cook in boiling salted water for about 15 minutes.
- In the meantime, wash the plaice fillets thoroughly and pat dry. Remove bones if necessary. Then sprinkle with lemon juice all around and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Put some flour in a deep plate and turn the fish fillets in it.
- Heat olive oil in a large frying pan. Gently fry the fillets in it over medium heat for about 2 minutes on each side. Remove the fish and keep warm.
- Add the orange liqueur to the hot pan and boil down briefly. Squeeze the orange and add the juice together with the vegetable broth or fish stock and reduce to about ½ the amount of liquid.
- Remove the pan from the heat and stir in the cold butter to give the reduction a creamy consistency.
- Finally, arrange the fillets together with the potatoes on a nice plate and drizzle with the reduction. Garnish with parsley if desired.
Serving: 339.5gCalories: 108.9kcal (5%)Carbohydrates: 13.9g (5%)Protein: 5.4g (11%)Fat: 3g (5%)