Asparagi con salmone al forno
- Preheat the oven to 200°C/400°F.
- Wash the asparagus and cut off the woody part of the stalk. Peel the lower third of the green asparagus and peel the white asparagus completely. Then place in a casserole dish greased with olive oil, season with salt and pepper and place in the oven for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, lightly heat the butter in a small pot. Mix with orange juice, honey, peppercorns, salt and some lemon zest. Wash the chives and cut into small rolls.
- Wash the salmon fillets thoroughly and pat dry. Sprinkle with lemon juice and season with salt and pepper.
- After the asparagus has baked in the oven for 15 minutes, turn it once. Then carefully place the salmon fillets on top. Spread the liquid butter reduction evenly over the fish and asparagus and bake in the oven for another 10 minutes.
- Finally, remove the asparagus with salmon from the oven, garnish with the chive rolls and serve hot.Buon appetito!
We hope you enjoyed the asparagus with salmon recipe! Here are some more delicious ideas for you…
Looking for original Italian ingredients for the asparagus with salmon?
ItalianStyleCooking Shopping Tip
If you are a big fan of Italy and are looking for original Italian goods, Made in Italy from Amazon is the right place for you. Browse to your heart’s content for food, furniture and home accessories, clothing and cosmetics products made by Italian craftsmen and manufacturers. In each product you will find the peculiarities of Italian production.