This post is also available in: English Deutsch
This arugula pesto is a very delicate and delicious “dressing”, quick to prepare and ideal as a sauce for pasta of any kind. Also as a spread or dip, this creamy sauce can be used wonderfully. In just a few very simple steps, this recipe is also ready to enjoy.
A delicious sauce made with fresh arugula and cheese – perfect for any pasta!
- 100 g arugula
- 50 g pine nuts
- 50 g pecorino cheese
- 50 g parmesan cheese
- 1 clove garlic
- 150 ml olive oil extra virgin
- salt to taste
- Wash the arugula, dry it well and put it in the cup of the hand blender.
- Grate the parmesan and pecorino and add to the arugula along with the pine nuts and peeled garlic.
- Add a little olive oil and mix gently on low speed with a hand blender.
- Gradually add the remaining olive oil until the pesto has a nice creamy consistency. Now just season with salt to taste and you're done!Buon appetito!
If you put the pesto in a small jar and seal it with a layer of olive oil, it will keep for up to 3 days in the refrigerator.
Calories: 458kcal (23%)Carbohydrates: 4.4g (1%)Protein: 5.8g (12%)Fat: 46g (71%)
Do you like the arugula pesto? Here are some more ideas for you…
Looking for original Italian ingredients for arugula pesto?
ItalianStyleCooking Shopping Tip
If you’re a big fan of Italy and are looking for original Italian goods, Made in Italy from Amazon is the place to be. Browse to your heart’s content for food, furniture and home accessories, clothing and cosmetics made by Italian artisans and manufacturers. In each product you can recognize the peculiarities of Italian production.