As an Amazon Associate, we earn from qualifying purchases.
Today we prepare a brilliant pasta with smoked salmon, which we let swim in a wonderfully creamy mustard sauce. It is refined with the finest Italian mascarpone and a good dash of lemon juice. Let’s get started right away…. it’s as easy as pie!
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Salt well and cook the pasta al dente according to package instructions.
- In the meantime, peel and finely chop the onion.
- Heat some olive oil in a large pan and sauté the onion in it. Then add the liquid cream, mustard and mascarpone and bring to the boil briefly.
- Then pour into the cup of the hand blender and blend thoroughly until you have a creamy sauce without lumps. Then pour back into the pan and bring to the boil again, stirring briefly. Add sour cream and lemon juice and season with salt and pepper.
- Cut the salmon into small pieces, add to the sauce and let it steep briefly.
- Drain the finished spaghetti in a sieve and then add to the sauce in the pan. Mix everything well.
- Arrange on deep plates and garnish with chopped chives if desired.Buon appetito!
Want to see more tasty recipes like the pasta with smoked salmon? How about…
Looking for original Italian ingredients for the pasta with smoked salmon?
ItalianStyleCooking Shopping Tip
If you are a big fan of Italy and are looking for original Italian goods, Made in Italy from Amazon is the right place for you. Browse to your heart’s content for food, furniture and home accessories, clothing and cosmetics products made by Italian craftsmen and manufacturers. In each product you will find the peculiarities of Italian production.