This post is also available in: Deutsch English
Patate al parmigiano dalla teglia con salsa feta allo yogurt
Perfect as an appetizer or side dish!
- 800 g potatoes
- 50 g parmesan cheese (shop here)
- 15 ml olive oil extra virgin
- coarse sea salt to taste
- pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 200°C/400°F.
- Peel the potatoes, then cut them into roughly equal pieces of 1cm/½in and put them in a large bowl. Add the olive oil and freshly grated Parmesan cheese. Season with coarse sea salt and pepper. Then mix everything thoroughly and let it rest briefly.
- Place the marinated potatoes on a baking tray lined with baking paper and spread evenly. Then place in the oven and bake for about 25 minutes until the potatoes have turned golden brown.
- In the meantime, prepare the dip. To do this, put the yogurt in a bowl. Drain the feta and finely dice it. Then add it to the bowl. Season with salt, pepper and dill and mix thoroughly.
- Remove the finished Parmesan potatoes from the oven and arrange in portions on small plates. Pour the dip into small bowls and serve with the potatoes.Buon appetito!
Serving: 375gCalories: 98.7kcal (5%)Carbohydrates: 11.2g (4%)Protein: 5.2g (10%)Fat: 3.4g (5%)
Did you like the parmesan potatoes? Here are a few more delicious dishes for you…
Looking for original Italian ingredients for the parmesan potatoes?
ItalianStyleCooking Shopping Tip
If you’re a big fan of Italy and are looking for original Italian goods, Made in Italy from Amazon is the place to be. Browse to your heart’s content for food, furniture and home accessories, clothing and cosmetics made by Italian artisans and manufacturers. In each product you can recognize the peculiarities of Italian production.