As an Amazon Associate, we earn from qualifying purchases.
Gratin di patate e zucca
- First, preheat the oven to 170°C/340°F.
- Peel the potatoes, wash and cut into rough cubes. Peel the pumpkin, quarter it and remove the seeds. Then also coarsely dice.
- Peel and finely chop the garlic.
- Heat a small dash of olive oil in a pot and sauté the garlic in it. Then deglaze with the liquid cream, season with salt, pepper and nutmeg and bring to the boil once.
- Prepare a casserole dish and grease with a little olive oil. Put the potato and pumpkin cubes in the dish and mix evenly. Now pour the warm cream over it and sprinkle with half of the freshly grated Parmesan.
- Now place in the preheated oven and gratinate for about 30 minutes. Then remove and let cool briefly.
- Finally, arrange in portions on deep plates, sprinkle with freshly chopped parsley and the remaining Parmesan and serve hot!Buon appetito!
Did you like the potato pumpkin gratin? Here are a few more delicious dishes…
Looking for original Italian ingredients for the potato pumpkin gratin?
ItalianStyleCooking Shopping Tip
If you are a big fan of Italy and are looking for original Italian goods, Made in Italy from Amazon is the right place for you. Browse to your heart’s content for food, furniture and home accessories, clothing and cosmetics products made by Italian craftsmen and manufacturers. In each product you will find the peculiarities of Italian production.