As an Amazon Associate, we earn from qualifying purchases.
Zucchine ripiene vegetariane
- Wash the zucchini and remove the ends. Then cut in half lengthwise and carefully scrape out the fruit flesh. The skin of the zucchini should still have a thickness of about ½cm (⅕in), so that the zucchni does not become fragile.
- Now cut the scraped fruit flesh into small pieces. Peel the onion and chop finely.
- Heat some olive oil in a small frying pan and sauté the onion in it over a gentle heat for about 5 minutes until translucent. Then add the fruit flesh of the zucchini, season with salt and pepper and sweat for about 10 minutes. Then remove from heat and allow to cool briefly.
- Preheat the oven to 400°F/200°C top/bottom heat.
- Now put the lukewarm fruit flesh in a blender and puree finely. Then transfer to a bowl and add the breadcrumbs and grated parmesan. Drain the dried tomatoes, cut them into small pieces and add them as well. Season with thyme to taste and mix everything thoroughly.
- Place the zucchini boats on a baking tray lined with baking paper. Now transfer the prepared filling evenly into the boats with a spoon and press down lightly.
- Finally, place in the preheated oven and bake for about 25 minutes until they become golden brown.Buon appetito!
If you like the zucchini boats vegetarian recipe, you may also like these beautiful recipes
Looking for original Italian ingredients for the zucchini boats vegetarian?
ItalianStyleCooking Shopping Tip
If you are a big fan of Italy and are looking for original Italian goods, Made in Italy from Amazon is the right place for you. Browse to your heart’s content for food, furniture and home accessories, clothing and cosmetics products made by Italian craftsmen and manufacturers. In each product you will find the peculiarities of Italian production.