This post is also available in: Deutsch English Italiano
Today we would like to introduce you to an ever-popular recipe. The frittata, an Italian omelet, is a perfect dish for those who like to cook quickly and easily, but do not want to sacrifice taste. It is extremely versatile and can be prepared with a wide variety of ingredients. Whether served as an appetizer, main course or with an aperitif, the frittata is always a delight. It is baked in the frying pan and consists of beaten eggs, which can be refined with other ingredients such as vegetables, cheese or ham, depending on taste. With this recipe you will delight your guests and you can fully live out your creativity.
Let’s get started now and whip up a delicious frittata together!
- 8 eggs
- 50 g pecorino cheese
- 50 g parmesan cheese
- salt to taste
- pepper to taste
- olive oil extra virgin
- Put the eggs in a bowl and whisk well. Grate and add the parmesan and pecorino, season with salt and pepper to taste and mix well.8 eggs, 50 g pecorino cheese, 50 g parmesan cheese
- Heat a little olive oil in a frying pan.
- Add the beaten eggs to the frying pan and toss well. Then fry for 6 to 8 minutes over low heat with the lid closed, until the bottom of the frittata is cooked.
- Turn the omelet with the help of a large plate and put it back into the frying pan. Now also lightly fry this side again for 6 to 8 minutes (without lid).
- Divide into four equal pieces and arrange on plates.
- Buon appetito!
If you liked the frittata, you may also like these recipes
ItalianStyleCooking Shopping Tip
If you’re a big fan of Italy and are looking for original Italian goods, Made in Italy from Amazon is the place to be. Browse to your heart’s content for food, furniture and home accessories, clothing and cosmetics made by Italian artisans and manufacturers. In each product you can recognize the peculiarities of Italian production.