This post is also available in: Deutsch English
Funghi ripieni al forno
Are you in the mood for a simple, quick to prepare and inexpensive appetizer or side dish? Then these stuffed mushroom heads are just what you’re looking for. A simple but delicious appetizer that will amaze you.
Delicious baked mushrooms with vegetarian filling
- 300 g mushrooms
- 40 g breadcrumbs
- 1 clove garlic
- 40 g parmesan cheese grated (shop here)
- 1 tbsp parsley
- 50 ml olive oil extra virgin
- salt to taste
- pepper to taste
- First, thoroughly clean the mushrooms and remove the stems. Set the mushroom heads aside and finely chop the stems. Peel and finely dice the garlic.
- Heat some olive oil in a pan and briefly sauté the garlic in it. Then add the chopped mushroom stems and brown lightly for about 5 minutes.
- Then put them in a bowl together with the breadcrumbs, ¾ of the grated Parmesan and the chopped parsley. Season with salt and pepper, add the olive oil and mix everything thoroughly.
- Now fill the mushroom heads with the mixture with the help of a teaspoon and place them on a baking tray lined with baking paper. Spread the remaining Parmesan on the mushrooms and place in the preheated oven (top/bottom heat) at 200°C/400°F for about 20 minutes.
- Let the baked mushrooms cool briefly before serving and drizzle with a little olive oil.Buon appetito!
Serving: 110gCalories: 206kcal (10%)Carbohydrates: 10g (3%)Protein: 7g (14%)Fat: 16g (25%)Saturated fatty acids: 4g (20%)Cholesterol: 7mg (2%)
Do you like the stuffed vegetarian mushrooms? Here are a few more delicious dishes….
Looking for original Italian ingredients for the stuffed vegetarian mushrooms?
ItalianStyleCooking Shopping Tip
If you’re a big fan of Italy and are looking for original Italian goods, Made in Italy from Amazon is the place to be. Browse to your heart’s content for food, furniture and home accessories, clothing and cosmetics made by Italian artisans and manufacturers. In each product you can recognize the peculiarities of Italian production.