As an Amazon Associate, we earn from qualifying purchases.
Funghi ripieni al forno
Are you in the mood for a simple, quick to prepare and inexpensive appetizer or side dish? Then these stuffed mushroom heads are just what you’re looking for. A simple but delicious appetizer that will amaze you.
- First, thoroughly clean the mushrooms and remove the stems. Set the mushroom heads aside and finely chop the stems. Peel and finely dice the garlic.
- Heat some olive oil in a pan and briefly sauté the garlic in it. Then add the chopped mushroom stems and brown lightly for about 5 minutes.
- Then put them in a bowl together with the breadcrumbs, ¾ of the grated Parmesan and the chopped parsley. Season with salt and pepper, add the olive oil and mix everything thoroughly.
- Now fill the mushroom heads with the mixture with the help of a teaspoon and place them on a baking tray lined with baking paper. Spread the remaining Parmesan on the mushrooms and place in the preheated oven (top/bottom heat) at 200°C/400°F for about 20 minutes.
- Let the baked mushrooms cool briefly before serving and drizzle with a little olive oil.Buon appetito!
Do you like the stuffed vegetarian mushrooms? Here are a few more delicious dishes….
Looking for original Italian ingredients for the stuffed vegetarian mushrooms?
ItalianStyleCooking Shopping Tip
If you are a big fan of Italy and are looking for original Italian goods, Made in Italy from Amazon is the right place for you. Browse to your heart’s content for food, furniture and home accessories, clothing and cosmetics products made by Italian craftsmen and manufacturers. In each product you will find the peculiarities of Italian production.