This post is also available in: Deutsch English
I see you love tuna as much as I do, wonderful! Then I have a great pasta recipe for you! For this we take a can of tuna, preferably in olive oil, add sour cream and some mascarpone, a few spices and we have an original pesto! Now we just need the pasta to go with it. For this we use delicious spaghetti. And now let’s cook tuna pesto pasta….
- 400 g spaghetti
- 200 g tuna in oil
- 100 ml olive oil extra virgin
- 150 g sour cream
- 50 g mascarpone cheese
- 10 g parsley
- 50 g arugula
- 1 clove garlic optional
- black olives pitted
- salt to taste
- pepper to taste
- Bring a large pot of well-salted water to a boil and cook the spaghetti al dente according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, place the tuna, arugula, parsley, garlic and olive oil in the bowl of the hand blender and blend until creamy.
- Add sour cream and mascarpone, season with salt and pepper and mix everything well.
- Cut the olives into rings and set aside.
- Drain the finished spaghetti in a colander and return to the pot. Add the tuna pesto and mix everything thoroughly.
- Arrange on deep plates and spread the olive rings on top.Buon appetito!
We hope you enjoyed the tuna pesto pasta? Try these great recipes too….
Looking for original Italian ingredients for the tuna pesto pasta?
ItalianStyleCooking Shopping Tip
If you’re a big fan of Italy and are looking for original Italian goods, Made in Italy from Amazon is the place to be. Browse to your heart’s content for food, furniture and home accessories, clothing and cosmetics made by Italian artisans and manufacturers. In each product you can recognize the peculiarities of Italian production.