This post is also available in: Deutsch English
Asparagi verdi con crema al mascarpone
Crispy roasted asparagus with a delicious cream of mascarpone and fresh herbs
- 24 pieces green asparagus
- 250 g mascarpone cheese
- 3 tbsp lemon juice
- 3 tbsp water
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp mustard
- 30 g basil
- 30 g parsley
- olive oil extra virgin
- salt to taste
- pepper to taste
- Wash the asparagus, cut off the woody part of the stalk and peel the lower third.
- Heat some olive oil in a large frying pan over medium heat and sauté the asparagus for about 10 minutes on all sides.
- In the meantime, prepare the mascarpone cream. To do this, first chop the parsley and basil very finely. Put the mascarpone, freshly squeezed lemon juice, water, honey, mustard and the freshly chopped herbs in a bowl and mix everything thoroughly. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Finally, arrange the roasted asparagus in portions, spread the mascarpone cream on top and serve immediately.Buon appetito!
Calories: 288kcal (14%)Carbohydrates: 2g (1%)Protein: 5g (10%)Fat: 28g (43%)Saturated fatty acids: 18g (90%)Cholesterol: 63mg (21%)
We hope you enjoyed the roasted asparagus recipe! Here are some more delicious recipes for you…
Looking for original Italian ingredients for the roasted asparagus?
ItalianStyleCooking Shopping Tip
If you’re a big fan of Italy and are looking for original Italian goods, Made in Italy from Amazon is the place to be. Browse to your heart’s content for food, furniture and home accessories, clothing and cosmetics made by Italian artisans and manufacturers. In each product you can recognize the peculiarities of Italian production.