This post is also available in: English Deutsch
Torta di mele e mascarpone
In the mood for a fine dessert? Served still lukewarm after the main course with a scoop of vanilla ice cream. Or chilled for the afternoon, with a cup of espresso or a cappuccino. This recipe is really quite simple and always succeeds.
Quickly made and simply delicious!
- 500 g apples
- 200 g mascarpone cheese
- 250 g pastry flour
- 150 g sugar
- 2 eggs
- 15 g baking powder
- 1 vanilla bean
- 2 tbsp rum
- 1 pinch salt
- butter for greasing
- powdered sugar
- Peel the apples, remove the cores and cut into small cubes.
- Place sugar, salt and eggs in a mixing bowl. Beat with a stand mixer or hand mixer until fluffy.
- Add the mascarpone, rum and baking powder and continue beating. With the machine running, gradually add the flour and mix well.
- Cut open the vanilla bean and scrape out the pulp with a knife. Add the pulp to the cream together with the apple cubes and fold in with a dough scraper. (As an alternative to the vanilla bean, a packet of vanilla sugar can also be used).
- Prepare a round springform pan and grease it with a little butter. Then dust evenly with flour. Now pour in the cream and smooth the surface with the dough scraper.
- Finally, place the pan in the preheated oven and bake at 180°C/360°F top/bottom heat for 50 minutes. Prick the cake with a toothpick. If no more dough sticks to it, it is ready.
- Let cool a little more, sprinkle with powdered sugar and serve fragrant!Buon appetito!
Calories: 220.9kcal (11%)Carbohydrates: 33.4g (11%)Protein: 5g (10%)Fat: 7g (11%)
Did you like the apple mascarpone cake? Here are some more delicious recipes for you…
Looking for original Italian ingredients for the apple mascarpone cake?
ItalianStyleCooking Shopping Tip
If you’re a big fan of Italy and are looking for original Italian goods, Made in Italy from Amazon is the place to be. Browse to your heart’s content for food, furniture and home accessories, clothing and cosmetics made by Italian artisans and manufacturers. In each product you can recognize the peculiarities of Italian production.