This post is also available in: English Deutsch Italiano
Risotto al salmone affumicato
A quick rice dish with aromatic smoked salmon!
- 400 g Arborio rice
- 200 g smoked salmon
- 100 ml dry white wine
- 1 stick leek
- 60 g butter
- 1 l vegetable broth
- olive oil extra virgin
- salt to taste
- pepper to taste
- parsley to taste
- First, finely chop half of the smoked salmon. Cut the rest into bite-sized pieces.
- Now also finely chop the leek. Melt ⅔ of the butter in a large pot over medium heat. Add a small dash of olive oil and the leek and sweat for a few minutes.
- Add the rice and fry lightly, stirring constantly and on high heat. Then deglaze with the white wine and stir well. Then add a ladle of broth and reduce the heat. Simmer until all the liquid has been absorbed.
- Then keep adding a little broth and stir constantly. Once the broth is almost completely absorbed, repeat the process. This should take about 20 to 25 minutes in total.
- Once the rice is tender but still a little firm to the bite, remove the pot from the heat. Now add the chopped smoked salmon and the remaining butter, season with salt and pepper and mix everything well.
- Pour the risotto into bowls or deep plates, garnish with the remaining pieces of salmon and sprinkle with freshly chopped parsley.Buon appetito!
Calories: 346kcal (17%)Carbohydrates: 33g (11%)Protein: 14g (28%)Fat: 15g (23%)Saturated fatty acids: 8g (40%)Trans fatty acids: 1gCholesterol: 32mg (11%)
If you liked my risotto with smoked salmon, you may also like these beautiful recipes
Looking for original Italian ingredients for the risotto with smoked salmon?
ItalianStyleCooking Shopping Tip
If you’re a big fan of Italy and are looking for original Italian goods, Made in Italy from Amazon is the place to be. Browse to your heart’s content for food, furniture and home accessories, clothing and cosmetics made by Italian artisans and manufacturers. In each product you can recognize the peculiarities of Italian production.