Torta di ricotta
Today we bake tasty little cakes with amaretto and ricotta in a glass. On top we give fine almond flakes and dust it with powdered sugar. And soon we have a delicious little dessert to enjoy 🙂
- Preheat the oven to 180°C/360°F top/bottom heat (160°C/320°F convection oven).
- Cut the vanilla bean open lengthwise with a sharp knife. Then carefully scrape out the pulp of the vanilla bean with the tip of the knife.
- Crack the eggs and put them in a mixing bowl with the sugar and beat until foamy.
- Then add the ricotta, curd, cornstarch, vanilla bean pulp (or vanilla sugar) and amaretto and mix thoroughly.
- Grease the glasses with a little softened butter. Then fill with ⅔ of the mixture and add flaked almonds if desired. Then place in the oven (middle shelf) for baking for about 30 minutes.
- Once they have taken on a nice golden brown color, remove and let cool briefly. Finally, sprinkle with powdered sugar and serve lukewarm.Buon appetito!
Do you like Italian ricotta cake? Here are some more nice recipes for you…
Looking for original Italian ingredients for the ialian ricotta cake?
ItalianStyleCooking Shopping Tip
If you are a big fan of Italy and are looking for original Italian goods, Made in Italy from Amazon is the right place for you. Browse to your heart’s content for food, furniture and home accessories, clothing and cosmetics products made by Italian craftsmen and manufacturers. In each product you will find the peculiarities of Italian production.