As an Amazon Associate, we earn from qualifying purchases.
You’re planning the next garden party with your friends and are still looking for some delicious side dishes? But you don’t want to come up with something boring off the shelf? Then you’ve come to the right place with this fried prawns recipe! This antipasti recipe is a real standout with its golden brown fried shrimp and slightly spicy mango dip. Let’s start right away and cook delicious fried prawns.
- Peel the mango and ginger, cut everything into coarse pieces and put them in the cup of the hand blender.250 g mango, 10 g ginger
- Add the olive oil and blend everything finely. Finely chop the hot peppers and the chives and add them to the dip. Mix everything nicely and set aside.10 ml olive oil extra virgin, 1 hot pepper, chives
- Clean the prawns thoroughly (if necessary, remove the black thread of intestine) and pat dry with kitchen paper.400 g prawns
- Then prepare three plates or bowls for breading. One plate with wheat flour, one with breadcrumbs and the last with beaten eggs. Season the egg mixture with salt and pepper.100 g pastry flour, 100 g breadcrumbs, 3 eggs, salt, pepper
- Now turn the prawns first in the flour. Then pass them through the beaten egg, let them drain briefly and finally turn them in the breadcrumbs. Put the breaded shrimp aside.
- Heat the sunflower oil in a pot. Fry a few breaded shrimp at a time in it for 2 to 3 minutes until they turn a nice brown color.sunflower oil
- Briefly drain the finished shrimp on a paper towel. Finally, arrange on a nice serving platter or large plate and serve with the lemon cut into pieces and the exotic mango dip.1 lemon
- Buon appetito!
Do you like fried prawns with mango dip? Then how about these recipes…
Looking for original Italian ingredients for your recipes?
ItalianStyleCooking Shopping Tip
If you are a big fan of Italy and are looking for original Italian goods, Made in Italy from Amazon is the right place for you. Browse to your heart’s content for food, furniture and home accessories, clothing and cosmetics products made by Italian craftsmen and manufacturers. In each product you will find the peculiarities of Italian production.