Semifreddo al pistacchio
Summertime is ice cream time! If you’re just looking for a refreshing and unusual treat to enjoy on warm days, Pistachio Semifreddo is just what you need.
With its refreshing taste and easy preparation, it’s perfect for any occasion. Surprise your guests with this cool dessert, and enjoy the warm summer days to the fullest.
- First, whip the fresh liquid cream with a hand mixer until stiff.250 ml liquid cream
- Then add the pistachio cream and carefully continue beating on medium speed until everything is mixed.200 g pistachio cream
- Now add the condensed milk and mix everything thoroughly.150 ml condensed milk
- Now pour the cream into any mold lined with plastic wrap and place in the freezer for 12 hours.
- After the cooling time, tip the semifreddo out of the mold onto a serving plate and remove the foil.
- Place the pistachio cream for the decoration in a small saucepan and heat gently until the cream becomes liquid.20 g pistachio cream
- Then spread over the semifreddo with a small spoon and serve immediately.Buon appetito!