Tiramisù all’arancia in bicchiere con crema di mascarpone
Another fantastic dessert from the category “Quick & Delicious”! In just 20 minutes, this delicacy is prepared very simply. Another hour in the refrigerator and it can be spooned with pleasure. For larger parties, it can also be conveniently prepared the day before.
- Prepare the espresso and let it cool.
- In the meantime, slit the vanilla bean lengthwise with a sharp knife. Then, using the tip of the knife, carefully scrape out the pulp of the vanilla bean.
- Mix the mascarpone with the curd, sugar, vanilla bean pulp (or vanilla sugar) and the juice of the freshly squeezed oranges. Whip the liquid cream until stiff and gently fold in.
- Pour the cold espresso into a small bowl and mix with the orange liqueur.
- Briefly turn the ladyfingers on both sides in the espresso mixture and place each one on the bottom of beautiful dessert glasses. Spread a layer of mascarpone mixture on top. Now place the next layer of soaked ladyfingers on top and cover again with the cream.
- Then place in the refrigerator to cool for at least an hour.
- Garnish with shaved chocolate chips as desired before serving.Buon appetito!