Gnocchi al pomodoro e mozzarella
Delicious little dumplings made from potatoes in a tasty tomato sauce with slightly melted mozzarella cubes
- 1 kg Gnocchi
- 400 g chopped tomatoes
- 1 ball mozzarella cheese
- 25 ml olive oil extra virgin
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 tbsp basil chopped
- black pepper to taste
- salt to taste
- Heat the olive oil in a pan and sauté the whole garlic cloves until translucent. Deglaze with the chopped tomatoes, season with salt and pepper and simmer over a gentle heat for about 20 minutes. Stir occasionally during this process.
- In the meantime, bring a pot with plenty of salted water to a boil. Drain the mozzarella and cut into small cubes.
- When the water reaches boiling point, add the gnocchi.
- Remove the garlic cloves from the sauce. Add the basil to the sauce and mix everything well.
- As soon as the gnocchi rise to the surface, skim them off and add them directly to the tomato sauce in the pan and mix gently.
- Place the gnocchi with tomato sauce in portions in deep plates, spread the diced mozzarella on top and serve immediately.Buon appetito!
Serving: 300gCalories: 480kcal (24%)Carbohydrates: 93g (31%)Protein: 11g (22%)Fat: 8g (12%)Saturated fatty acids: 2g (10%)Cholesterol: 1mg
I hope you enjoyed my gnocchi with tomato sauce and mozzarella! Here are some more delicious recipes for you…
Need a few more ingredients?
brings it directly to your home!
Huge selection from over 300,000 items, including fresh foods!