Pasta con prosciutto di parma e rucola
- Bring a large pot with plenty of salted water to a boil and cook the pasta in it until al dente.
- In the meantime, wash and quarter the cherry tomatoes. Peel and finely dice the onion. Heat a large frying pan on medium heat. Now add some olive oil to the pan and sauté the quartered cherry tomatoes and the onion. Then add some pasta water and simmer on low heat.
- Meanwhile, wash and dry the arugula.
- Once the pasta is ready, drain and then add directly to the pan. Season with salt and pepper and mix everything thoroughly.
- Finally, arrange on deep plates, garnish with arugula and Parma ham and sprinkle with shaved pieces of Parmesan and serve hot!Buon appetito!
Do you like pasta with Parma ham and arugula? Here are a few more delicious dishes for you…
Looking for original Italian ingredients for the pasta with parma ham?
ItalianStyleCooking Shopping Tip
If you are a big fan of Italy and are looking for original Italian goods, Made in Italy from Amazon is the right place for you. Browse to your heart’s content for food, furniture and home accessories, clothing and cosmetics products made by Italian craftsmen and manufacturers. In each product you will find the peculiarities of Italian production.