This post is also available in: Deutsch English Italiano
Tramezzini al prosciutto
Tramezzini is a popular Italian sandwich that can be prepared in many ways. The base of the tramezzini consists of thin slices of toast topped with a filling and then cut into triangular shapes. Ham is often used as one of the main ingredients for the filling and, depending on the recipe, can be combined with various ingredients such as cheese, vegetables, herbs and sauces. There are numerous recipes for ham tramezzini, ranging from this classic simple version to fancy creations.
- 4 slices tramezzini bread
- 60 g cooked ham
- 50 g mayonnaise
- First take two oblong slices of tramezzini and spread each with the mayonnaise.4 slices tramezzini bread, 50 g mayonnaise
- Then spread the cooked ham on top and cover each with another slice of tramezzini bread.60 g cooked ham
- Next, cut each sandwich in half once to form two squares.
- Now cut each diagonally to get the classic triangular tramezzini shape.
- The delicious Italian sandwiches are now ready to be served.Buon appetito!
Did you like the ham tramezzini? Here are some more nice recipes for you…
Need original ingredients for the ham tramezzini?
ItalianStyleCooking Shopping Tip
If you’re a big fan of Italy and are looking for original Italian goods, Made in Italy from Amazon is the place to be. Browse to your heart’s content for food, furniture and home accessories, clothing and cosmetics made by Italian artisans and manufacturers. In each product you can recognize the peculiarities of Italian production.