Pizza agli spinaci
Do you feel like a delicious pizza today? Then let’s bake a nice pizza with fresh spinach leaves together.
- Add the yeast to the lukewarm water and dissolve. Put the wheat flour, 00 flour, durum wheat semolina and salt in the mixing bowl of the food processor and let knead with the dough hook on the lowest speed.
- Gradually add the yeast water. Then add the oil as well. Let the dough knead for at least 7 minutes. The longer, the better.
- Once the dough has a nice smooth surface and there are no more dough scraps hanging from the mixing bowl, turn off the machine. Release the dough from the hook, shape it into a ball and return it to the bowl. Cover with a cloth and let rest for at least 2 hours.
- Tip: The longer the dough can rest, the better it will be! It is best to prepare the pizza dough a day in advance and then let it rest in the refrigerator, covered with a cloth. Then take the dough out about 3 hours before preparation and let it rest covered at room temperature.
- After resting, transfer the dough to a floured work surface, divide into pieces of about 250g and form each into balls. Cover everything again with a cloth and let rest for another 30 minutes.
- Put the strained tomatoes, salt, pepper, olive oil and oregano in a bowl and mix thoroughly.
- Preheat the oven to 250°C (500°F) top/bottom heat.
- Bring a pot of salted water to a boil and simmer the spinach leaves in it for 10 minutes. Then drain in a sieve, squeeze well and let cool briefly.
- Fray the mozzarella into small pieces with your hands or cut into slices.
- Roll out each piece of dough on a floured work surface and then transfer to a baking sheet. Pour some of the tomato sauce on top and spread evenly. Leave about 1cm of the edge free. Top generously with mozzarella. Then spread the cooked spinach leaves evenly on top.
- Then bake for about 10 minutes at 250°C (500°F) top/bottom heat on the lowest rack.
- Serve the pizza immediately after baking and enjoy hot.Buon appetito!
Do you like my pizza spinach? Here are a few more delicious pizza ideas….
Recommendation for the pizza spinach
Ooni Koda 12 Gas Pizza Oven – Award Winning Outdoor Pizza Oven – Portable Gas Pizza Oven For Authentic Stone Baked Pizzas – A Great Addition For Any Outdoor Kitchen
- The Ooni pizza oven is much more than a pizza cooker – use your pizza ovens to roast meat, fish and vegetables
- Convenient: Ooni Koda is can fire up in 15 minutes and cook 13″ pizzas simply by turning a dial
- Gas-powered: the built-in gas ignition means instant flames, with an adjustable heat control dial for effortless cooking
- Ooni pizza ovens are designed for outdoor cooking and the new gas pizza oven – Ooni Koda – is the perfect outdoor oven
- High heats: the insulated steel shell means optimum heat retention, so Ooni Koda is ready to go within 15 minutes