Crocchette di patate al forno
Croquettes with golden breading and soft filling
- First wash the potatoes under running water and remove the soil. Then put them in a large pot of water and cook for about 40 minutes. Then drain and let cool briefly.
- Peel the potatoes while they are still hot and press them into a large bowl with the help of a potato ricer. Then add the grated Parmesan cheese and the egg yolk, season with salt, pepper and a pinch of nutmeg.
- Now mix thoroughly until a soft and dry mass is formed. Now take a portion of dough of about 35g each and form the croquettes into the typical shape.
- Then prepare two bowls. In the first, add the eggs, a little salt and whisk thoroughly. Fill the second bowl with enough breadcrumbs.
- Now place each croquette in the beaten egg, drain well and then turn in the breadcrumbs. Then place on a baking tray lined with baking paper and drizzle the croquettes with a little olive oil. Place in the refrigerator for about 15 minutes so that the croquettes keep their shape during baking.
- Then place the tray in the preheated oven at 200°C top/bottom heat for 10 minutes. Then switch to the grill function and bake for another 5 minutes until golden brown.
- Remove the baked croquettes, let cool briefly and enjoy!Buon appetito!
Calories: 60kcal (3%)Carbohydrates: 8g (3%)Protein: 3g (6%)Fat: 2g (3%)Saturated fatty acids: 1g (5%)Trans fatty acids: 1gCholesterol: 26mg (9%)
What did you think of my oven baked croquettes? Here are a few more delicious recipes….
Recommendation for the baked croquettes
PriorityChef Large 15oz Potato Ricer, Heavy Duty Stainless Steel Potato Masher and Ricer Kitchen Tool, Press and Mash For Perfect Mashed Potatoes – Everytime
- Mashing Potatoes Made Easy – Don’t you wish you can create perfectly smooth and fluffy mash potato with less effort? With our PriorityChef ricer masher kitchen tool, you can achieve a creamy, heavenly dish quickly and conveniently. Simply squeeze on the long hanldes of our potato press for perfect mash.
- Large Deep Basket For Quicker Ricing – Holding a max capacity of 15oz, you will have your mashed potatoes prepared quicker than using other brands. You can also use it for other veggies like soft carrots, turnips, yams and even use a baby food masher
- Anti-Slip, Cushioned Long Handles For Easy Leverage – Our potato ricer’s long easy-grip silicone handles allows comfortable leverage while you mash, rice, and mill. No more sore or tired arms just perfect results, everytime.
- Easy Clean Up – Top Rack Dishwasher Safe – Crafted from 100% rust-proof, high-quality materials, the PriorityChef potato ricer is resistant to stains, corrosion, and deformation. And with its non-stick material, the spuds will simply slide off. Any food residue is easily rinsed off with running water. It’s easy to use and easy to clean!
- Perfect to prepare the baked croquettes