As an Amazon Associate, we earn from qualifying purchases.
Focaccia con olive e rosmarino
- First add the yeast and flour to the bowl of the food processor. Turn on the machine on speed 1 with the beater. Then gradually add the water and let it mix well.
- Once the dough has absorbed all the water, add the olive oil and salt. Now continue to knead for about 15 minutes until the dough has acquired a nice smooth and firm consistency.
- Then transfer to a lightly floured work surface and fold a few times from the outside to the center. This will trap air and make the dough nice and fluffy.
- Then form into a ball, place in a bowl and cover with a tea towel. Leave to rise in a warm place for at least 2 hours. The dough should then have doubled in volume.
- After resting, grease a baking sheet and place the dough on it. Now flatten the dough with your fingertips and pull it apart until it is spread all over the surface. To prevent the dough from sticking to your fingers, it helps to rub them with a little olive oil.
- Now cut the well-drained olives into rings and spread them evenly over the entire surface of the dough. Drizzle with a little olive oil and season with rosemary and coarse sea salt flakes.
- Now let rest for another 30 minutes.
- Finally, place the tray on the lowest shelf of the oven and bake for about 30 minutes at 200°C top/bottom heat. Remove from the oven and allow to cool briefly. Now you can eat the delicious focaccia!Buon appetito!
I hope you enjoyed my olive focaccia! Here are more delicious recipes…
Looking for original Italian ingredients for the olive focaccia?
ItalianStyleCooking Shopping Tip
If you are a big fan of Italy and are looking for original Italian goods, Made in Italy from Amazon is the right place for you. Browse to your heart’s content for food, furniture and home accessories, clothing and cosmetics products made by Italian craftsmen and manufacturers. In each product you will find the peculiarities of Italian production.