Focaccia con pomodori secchi e olive
A tempting bread with a wonderful aroma!
- First, add the yeast and flour to the bowl of the stand mixer. Turn the machine on speed 1 with the beater and add the honey. Then gradually add the water and let it mix well.
- Once the dough has absorbed all the water, add the olive oil and salt. Now continue to knead for about 15 minutes until the dough has acquired a nice smooth and firm consistency.
- Then transfer to a lightly floured work surface and fold a few times from the outside to the center. This will trap air and make the dough nice and fluffy.
- Then form into a ball, place in a bowl and cover with a tea towel. Leave to rise in a warm place for at least 2 hours. The dough should then have doubled in volume.
- In the meantime, drain the sun-dried tomatoes and olives completely so that the focaccia does not get soggy later. Then cut the tomatoes into bite-sized pieces.
- After resting, grease a baking tray with olive oil and place the dough on it. Now, with your fingertips, flatten the dough and pull it apart until it is spread all over the surface. To prevent the dough from sticking to your fingers, it helps to rub them with a little olive oil.
- Now spread the dried tomatoes and olives evenly over the entire surface of the dough. Drizzle with a little olive oil and season with oregano.
- Let rest for another 30 minutes.
- Finally, place the tray on the lowest shelf of the oven and bake for about 35 minutes at 190 degrees top/bottom heat. Remove from the oven and allow to cool briefly. Now the delicious focaccia can be eaten!Buon appetito!
Calories: 599kcal (30%)Carbohydrates: 102g (34%)Protein: 16g (32%)Fat: 14g (22%)Saturated fatty acids: 2g (10%)
I hope you enjoyed my focaccia with sun dried tomatoes and olives! Here are more delicious recipes…
Recommendation for my focaccia with sun dried tomatoes
KitchenAid KSM150PSER Artisan Tilt-Head Stand Mixer with Pouring Shield, 5-Quart, Empire Red
- 10-speed slide control ranges from a very fast whip to a very slow stir
- Includes Flat Beater, Dough Hook and Wire Whip
- Power Hub for Additional Attachments,Volts- 120
- Unique Mixing Action. Hub cover – non-hinged
- Assembled with Pride in Greenville, Ohio
- Choose from all the color options to find the one that best matches your style and personality.
- The power hub turns your stand mixer into a culinary center with more than 15 optional attachments available.